The-Eastern-FrontThe-Eastern-Front

AIM
hiitsroby

The Good King 2 The Good King 2

lol

that was great, the shoes were quite good part of that movie, and the ending was great, the fight scene was brilliant, and the music was funny as well, great job

the Last House the Last House

happy halloween to you too

this is cool, i like how you paid great attention to detail with the happy halloween pumkin voices in the background, the animations were kind of jerkey but it was still entertaining to watch, the beastw as amazingly animated, and very well designed, the chnges in view points were great too, and was that a dead pikachu in the house? i was laughing my ass off at that, great job!

~CookieBlast10027

mythos medly mythos medly

cool

the part with the dragon moving about was the high point in my opinion, the use of black for most of the outline and mythological animals reminded me alot of greek black figure/red figure art, really cool, the animations could be a little smoothe rin movement, but that really doesnt detract from the flash as a whole, good job:)

~10027

heather-lanham responds:

v.2 will have better movement, and I like the dragon too. ^_^

Grammachnophobia Grammachnophobia

wow

this is really innovative, ive seen alot of crappy spelling and grammer games, but this is actually clever. it grabed my attention and the way to play is easy and its pretty fun, the graphics and sounds are great, its about time someone made a good spelling game, great job!

~CookieBlast10027

Johnny responds:

Much <3. Thank you.

Pimp Slap Pimp Slap

omg

wtbbqlolroflcockdickvaginacuntmufftwa tballs POOP

im toby keith and i lik the cock in my gabber

CHEESE!

cornandbeans responds:

poot n' balls

PNB SUPERCHEESE BREAKS

{Hollow Man} [NG Cut] {Hollow Man} [NG Cut]

theres no dening it

ian very nice, perfect as usual, the pot and pan smack, very effective. it mad eme happy, songs awsome beyond question, you bass sound has improved exponentially, congrats on that but you already know what else id say so ill stop here

p.s happy b-day

5'ed'd'd'd

I LOVE COCK I LOVE COCK

wonder cock!

wow ian i think i pissed my pants. im holding you responsible

god i loved that